App Day in a Box (ADIAB) Chile is a full or half day ‘hacking’ event for developers. The goal of the App Day is to introduce Firefox OS and Firefox Marketplace, and share knowledge about the tools available to help developers get started building apps to submit to the Marketplace. App Days can come in many sizes, depending on venue availability and size of community. You can use the tools and resources created for the first round of Firefox OS App Days.
Mozillians who participate in this event
- Fabio Magnoni – Technical Evangelist from Mozilla Foundation Matias Haeussler – Mozillian from the chilean community, organizing workshops and events. Javier Martinez – Mozillian from the chilean community working in PR in Chile. Pablo Sepúlveda – Webmaster of Mozilla Chile Comunity and our strong developer doing apps. Richard Von Moltke – Mozillian from the chilean community. Our localization chilean team.
- Firefox OS, doing awesome apps for the Open Web <3
- Help developers get started building Firefox Apps
- Educate and inspire developers to work on HTML5 apps and submit them to the Firefox Marketplace. -The overall format is a day that includes some tech talks followed by coding, followed by demos.
- Feel free to experiment with more interactive learning sessions.